الكاتـب : ساحر الأحزان - آخر مشاركة : العاشق الذى لم يتب - مشاركات : 15 -
أيران وحرب الجرذان
الكاتـب : ساحر الأحزان - مشاركات : 12 -
واجب عزاء لأختنا لميـس في وفاه والدتها
الكاتـب : ساحر الأحزان - آخر مشاركة : طبيب الهوى - مشاركات : 16 -
أمل
الكاتـب : د/ عبد الله - مشاركات : 9 -

الإهداءات

Wembley Stadium hosts England Vs Egypt - England v Egypt Football Match at Wembley St

كوره القدم الأوربيه والعالميه

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم منذ /03-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #1

إداري سابق

رقم العضوية : 9097
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2008
 الجنس : ~ رجل
 المكان : EGYPT
 المشاركات : 13,159
 الحكمة المفضلة : قوة السلسلة تقاس بقوة اضعف حلقاتها
 النقاط : ARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really nice
 درجة التقييم : 445
 قوة التقييم : 1

ARAGON غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى ARAGON

أوسمة العضو

16 160 16 

افتراضي Wembley Stadium hosts England Vs Egypt - England v Egypt Football Match at Wembley St

Wembley Stadium hosts England Vs Egypt - England v Egypt Football Match at Wembley St

alsallamo alykom warahmat allah wabarakto

welcome every body in

msryat.org

welcome
To Wembley Stadium

England's opening football match of 2010 will see Egypt visit London's iconic Wembley Stadium for the first time.
Wembley Stadium hosts England Vs Egypt

This exciting match at Wembley is a significant one for England in the leadup to the World Cup in South Africa later this year.
England has been drawn alongside Algeria in Group C for the World Cup.
The Wembley game will see England manager Fabio Capello and his players hoping to recreate their winning form of four years ago, when England won by four goals in Cairo.

first comment

Soundoff: Who Should Start for England vs Egypt?

As Rob mentioned earlier, the
England vs Egypt friendly is more important than your average friendly. It’s the first game since the John Terry fiasco for example, and we’ll all be watching to see how he performs sans elasticated armband. There’s the left back situation too. Ashley Cole is currently injured and Wayne Bridge has removed himself from the equation, so Everton’s Leighton Baines and Aston Villa’s Stephen Warnock both have a shot to booking themselves a World Cup ticket. Lats but not least, this is the final game before Capello must name his provisional World Cup squad. So it’s important for everyone.
Egypt might not be going to World Cup 2010, but three consecutive Africa Cup of Nations titles (included the 2010 triumph just over a month ago) prove they’re a serious team. Based on what I saw in Angola, they’ll play a very organized and efficient 3-5-2 with Mohamed Zidan being a major threat. Mohamed Aboutrika (or Abu Treka) is also back from injury, and more than capable of causing us some trouble. So this will be a proper test.
Though in some ways we should start our strongest XI, I’d also like to see a few players with something to prove given a chance. For that reason, here’s the starting XI I’d like to see:

seconed comments

England vs. Egypt Preview

March 2nd, 2010

For the past several days, one question has been dominating my mind… and honestly, I’m struggling to find a good answer for it. Was there ever a better time to face England?

cont...

just wait me to

قديم منذ /03-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #2

إداري سابق

رقم العضوية : 9097
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2008
 الجنس : ~ رجل
 المكان : EGYPT
 المشاركات : 13,159
 الحكمة المفضلة : قوة السلسلة تقاس بقوة اضعف حلقاتها
 النقاط : ARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really niceARAGON is just really nice
 درجة التقييم : 445
 قوة التقييم : 1

ARAGON غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى ARAGON

أوسمة العضو

16 160 16 

افتراضي England vs. Egypt Preview - England vs. Egypt Preview- England vs. Egypt Preview- Eng

For the past several days, one question has been dominating my mind… and honestly, I’m struggling to find a good answer for it. Was there ever a better time to face England?

England News:

John Terry crying

Being an avid follower of english football, I certainly haven’t witnessed such a bad period since Mclaren and his umbrella. Even now I think the English football team is going through a rougher period. Throughout the past fortnight, John Terry has been under the spotlight. No, it hasn’t been because he’s scoring for Chelsea or England on the pitch, but for scoring off the pitch! The now-former England captain has been grabbing the headlines for all the wrong reasons ever since the news broke out of his affair with Wayne Bridge’s Ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. His form on the pitch has clearly been affected and I cannot recall a time when someone went past John Terry as if he wasn’t even there.
The root of all evil

Now the more pressing issue concerning the match is the amount of players missing the game for the English through injuries, early retirement or loss of form. The Newly installed Captian Rio Ferdinand is missing the game through injury and so are Ashley Cole, Aaron Lennon, Ledley King, Bobby Zamora (who suffered an injury against Shakhtar in the UEFA Cup) and Glen Johnson. Jamie Carragher, Luke Young and Wayne Bridge have already announced their early retirement from the National team for different reasons and will not take part in the game. Other noteable exclusions are Joe Cole, Ashley Young, Gabby Agbonlahor and Darren Bent.
Fingers crossed for him having an off-day

One bright side for the English Football team is the impeccable form of Wayne Rooney. I have never been a fan of Rooney (I actually dislike him) but a record of 23 goals in 27 games in the preimer league so far is one that even I have to acknowledge and admire. 28 goals for the season uptil this point with almost 3 more months of the season to go… He truly is the best striker in the world at the moment. My bias says Drogba but my mind says Rooney.

Probable Starting XI:
Hart
Brown–Upson–Terry–Baines
Milner–Barry–Lampard–Gerrard
Rooney–Heskey

Egypt News:

Our Pride

The 10th best football team in the World according to FIFA is fully focused and ready for the match against England. Who, incidently, occupy the spot directly above us in the Ranking. The latest news is the inclusion of both Mohamed Abu Treika and Amr Zaki, to the already huge squad consisting of 23 players. To me the inclusion of both of them is a mystery as Abu Treika looked rusty in the 7 minutes he played against Talaye3 el Geish, and Amr Zaki’s form with Hull City isn’t really encouraging. But who am I to doubt the master’s selection, rarely has Hassan Shehata got his selections wrong and I fully support and trust whatever decision he makes.

One piece of bad news is AbdelZaher el Sakka pulling out of the match due to an injury he sustained while playing for Eskisehirspor in the Turkish League.
Mahmoud Fathallah is still doubtful for the game after the eye injury he suffered in the Zamalek-Ittihad match. But should make the game according to the Zamalek Medical staff
Capello and Gerrard have sung praises about the Egyptian National team in the press, with Capello saying the African Cup of Nations proved that Egypt is the best team in Africa and not making the World Cup doesn’t mean they aren’t the best. He also said that it’s possible for a lesser team to make the World Cup instead of the better team, meaning Algeria and Egypt in that case (I wonder how the Algerians will take this bit of news) according to filgoal.com. While Gerrard has said that he thinks this generation of the Egyptian National team is the best generation of all time for Egypt and he even went as far as saying he watched three games for Egypt in the past African Cup of Nations. Some big words from Fabio and Stevie here, let’s hope they say same more of the same AFTER the match.

Probable Starting XI:
Hadary
Gomaa–H.Said–Fathallah
Mohamadi——-Moawad
Fathy
Hosni–Hassan
Zidan–Meteeb

in the end they will betoo strong for us, especially as they have 84,500 fans supporting them in their own stadium Wembley, compared to the 6,500 we are sending. Here’s hoping for a good game.

Kick-Off Time: 22:00 Egypt

قديم منذ /03-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #3

مراقبة عامة سابقا

رقم العضوية : 24266
 تاريخ التسجيل : Jul 2009
 الجنس : ~ بنوتة
 المكان : جدة
 المشاركات : 20,511
 الحكمة المفضلة : للمسئوليــه احجـأمها ومكاسبهـــأ
 النقاط : countess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond reputecountess has a reputation beyond repute
 درجة التقييم : 1991331
 قوة التقييم : 996

countess غير متواجد حالياً

أوسمة العضو

وسام قوة الاعصاب وكشف الكذب وسام النشاط الرقابى 184 35 

افتراضي

مجهود ررررئع مش غريبه عليك يا كابتن

تشكرات افندم

ننتظر كل جديد منك اكيد

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
egypt v england, egypt vs england, england v egypt, england vs egypt, england vs egypt - england v egypt, england vs egypt - england v egypt football match at wembley, hadary-gomaa–h.said–fathallah vs milner–barry–lampard–gerrard, wembley stadium

« «الفراعنة» و«الأسود الثلاثة».. قمة للتاريخ | صور مباراة مصر وانجلترا على ملعب ويمبلي 3/3/2010 - لمحبي الصور »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)