تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2009
 المشاركات : 28
 النقاط : fine girl will become famous soon enough
 درجة التقييم : 50
 قوة التقييم : 0

fine girl غير متواجد حالياً

أوسمة العضو
افتراضي jojo

JoJo has enrolled at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.

She writes on her MySpace page, "After much consideration and research, I have decided that Northeastern University is the place for me! In the past week I've taken tours and met with students and professors of other Boston ****d schools, and now that the time to commit has come, I'm happy with the idea of being a student at Northeastern. They have a wonderful cultural anthropology program (which is what I am interested in going for) as well as a dual major option in International Affairs/Anthropology. I'm so excited!"

Don't worry, she won't be putting music to the side: "I am not going to put my career on hold, however. Progress is being made right now in (record label) Blackground's legal/contractual negotiations that have been holding up the release of any new music for months now. But I am happy to say that it looks like things are about to (finally) get rolling. Whhhhewwww.!! Since I feel the need to cover all my ****s, I think it is essential and beneficial for me to eventually have a college degree. My long term goal is to gain a doctorate.... but I gotta take it ONE step at a time!"

JoJo's new album is titles “All I Want Is Everything,” and is scheduled to drop later this year.

Source: SingersRoom

JoJo Clears Up Rumors
-Posted by: Anna

In a blog on her official MySpace, JoJo clears up rumors about her new album's tracklisting and the first single:

Hello again...
Just wanted to clear about a rumor I heard floating around that we have already chosen my first single. This is NOT TRUE. Since I am not finished recording my album, we have not decided on a single yet. Song titles that I have seen on a couple of fansites that are supposedly my album's tracklisting are not correct. Those song titles are from songs recorded years ago, or songs that may or may not make the final cut, or songs that I have written with another artist in mind. When we choose a first single you will be the first to know! I can't wait to get your opinion on the new official material. I think you're gonna realllly like it

xoxo
-Jo

Source: MySpace Music

New JoJo Album Soon
-Posted by: Anna

According to JoJo's official site, she is currently working on a new album, All I Want Is Everything, to be coming soon! No official date has been released yet.

Source: JoJo Online

November JoJo calendar!
-Posted by: Violet

Wanna keep yourself organised in this month of November? You can do that with our lovely November calendar, print it out and start jotting stuff down, or even paste it on your desk!

View our calendars here.

Out in NYC candids

Just some candids I've added to the gallery from 2007! JoJo was spotted shopping for shoes at the Foot Locker in New York City, view those lovely images here. I will be posting more of these candids

Jumpstart's Read For The Record

JoJo attended this really cool event Jumpstart's Read For The Record, clad in a turqoise-like top, and it seems like she's really popular with the little kids!
Check out the event images here!

JoJo Levesque Fan Group

We have launched our JoJo Levesque Fan group for you all! It is a mini fanlisting, with fans from all over the world. You can post messages and images in there!

Click here to show your support for Jojo!

Jojo Levesque performs National Anthem

Just a small add-on for the day. We've got the news where we heard Jojo had performed the National Anthem at the ALCS, dressed in a red jacket and jeans, looking good!

Quote from Boston.Com:
Foxborough's Joanna "JoJo" Levesque was at Fenway last night, performing the national anthem before Game 4 of the ALCS. The 17-year-old singer and actress is an enormous sports fan. Play ball!

EDIT: I've already uploaded pictures in the gallery! Click here.

Jojo reads with little kids!

Foxborough singing sensation Joanna "JoJo" Levesque took part in Jumpstart's Read for the Record event at Faneuil Hall. The teen star, who was joined by another JoJo - former Celtic Jo Jo White - and Mayor Tom Menino and Bruins alum Bob Sweeney, read "Corduroy." Now in its third year, the event bills itself as the largest shared reading experience in the country.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /08-23-2009, 03:26 AM   #2

مميزة للنشاط التفاعلي

SuperNatural

رقم العضوية : 18683
 تاريخ التسجيل : May 2009
 العمر : 30
 الجنس : ~ بنوتة
 المكان : Cairoo ><
 المشاركات : 3,078
 الحكمة المفضلة : العصفور لايبني عش في قفص .. حتى لايورث ابنة العبودية .. جبران خليل جبران"
 النقاط : ●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute●•Young Eyes•● has a reputation beyond repute
 درجة التقييم : 3406
 قوة التقييم : 2

●•Young Eyes•● غير متواجد حالياً

أوسمة العضو
افتراضي

شكرا انا بحب جوجو جدا خصوصا اغنية never لكن ولاهى القسم الانسب الانجلش او اغانى اجنبية لانك بتتكلمى على مغنية وا رجو الالتزام يا جميل ساعدى المشرفين القسم العام عشان المواضيع اللى ملهاش قسم مخصص اوكى يا جميل و تسلمى على المجهود

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /08-23-2009, 03:44 AM   #3

رقم العضوية : 29119

أوسمة العضو
افتراضي

okOk, but I like the Arab section does want out of it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم منذ /08-23-2009, 03:46 AM   #4

رقم العضوية : 29119

أوسمة العضو
افتراضي

Possible to be introduced Mary

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

« ♥(¯`•._.•[ أتعلم ماذا يؤلمني؟؟ ]•._.•´¯)♥ツ๑ | tamer hossny »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع