الجنس : ~ ذكر
 المكان : USA
 المشاركات : 3
 الحكمة المفضلة : Frankraf
 النقاط : Frankraf will become famous soon enough
 درجة التقييم : 50
 قوة التقييم : 0

Frankraf غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى Frankraf إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى Frankraf إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى Frankraf إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Frankraf

أوسمة العضو
افتراضي Audio and voices are cool 

Reviews of the game THE UNCLEARNESS from other forums:

1. As the saying goes, who is looking for will find) A new game “The Unclearness” has come out in steam which costs 10 $ a game about a private detective, I have been following its development for a long time I like this style)) I began to search where I could buy it and clicked on orphic games, there it costs 8 $. bought there)) paid for the same thing, downloaded, played)) by the way the game came to me, went with pleasure, just ended at the most interesting place ((I’m waiting for the continuation

2. Guys, this is a bomb! Yesterday I bought the game “The Unclearness” on steam. For a long time I have not received such pleasure from the game! Juicy, interesting plot, delays from the first minutes. The main character is not ordinary, extraordinary. His name is Sten, he is a detective who investigates murders in the city. I even felt like a real private detective. So there is also a noir-style game. Buy, you will not regret it. It’s worth it!

3. Mandatory to purchase for puzzle lovers!

Download THE UNCLEARNESS: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...E_UNCLEARNESS/

رد مع اقتباس