عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم منذ /11-30-2021, 03:07 PM   #3025

بحر القمر

مشرف التنميه البشـريه

رقم العضوية : 102183
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2016
 الجنس : ~ رجل
 المشاركات : 51,762
 النقاط : بحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond repute
 درجة التقييم : 243349
 قوة التقييم : 122

بحر القمر غير متواجد حالياً

أوسمة العضو

نجم الهوايات تالت حمله الشخصيات التاريخيه مسابقه الكاتب المميز تاني مسابقه القلم المميز شاعر المنتدى 2 

افتراضي

أمّ كُلثُوم، بنت النَّبي محمد بن عبد الله من زوجته خديجة بنت خويلد، يكبرها سنًّا من البنات زينب ورقية، و"أمّ كُلثُوم" كُنيتها ولا يُعرَف لها اسمٌ، وُلدت قبل البعثة النبوية بست سنوات، وأدركت الإسلام وهاجرت إلى المدينة المنورة، وتُوفيت سنة 9 هـ عند زوجها عثمان بن عفان وعمرها يومئذٍ 27 عامًا.
حياتها
وُلدت أمّ كُلثُوم في مكة سنة 19 ق.هـ الموافق 604 أي قبل بعثة النبي محمد بست سنوات، وعمره يومئذٍ أربعةٍ وثلاثين عامًا. تزوّجها ابن عم أبيها عتيبة بن أبي لهب، ولمّا بُعث النَّبي محمد، أسلمت أم كلثوم وبقي زوجها على دينه، ولمّا أُنزلت سورة المسد في ذم أبي لهب وزوجته، أجبر أبو لهب ابنه عتيبة على طلاق أم كلثوم ولم يكن قد دخل بها. وتروي كُتب السير أنّ عتيبة لمّا فارق أم كلثوم جاء إلى النبي محمد قائلاً: «كفرت بدينك، وفارقت ابنتك، لا تحبنى ولا أحبك»، ثم سطا عليه وشق قميصه وهو خارج للشام تاجرًا، فدعى عليه النبي محمد بقوله: «أما إني أسأل الله أن يسلط عليك كلبه»، فلمّا خرج في تجارته هجم عليه أسد فافترسه.
هاجرت مع النبي محمد إلى المدينة المنورة مع أختها فاطمة الزهراء وغيرها من أهل النبي محمد، تزوّجها عثمان بن عفان سنة 3 هـ بعد وفاة زوجته رقية بنت محمد سنة 2 هـ، وكان نكاحه لها في شهر ربيع الأول، وبنى بها في شهر جمادى الثاني سنة 3 هـ، وتُوفيت عنده ولم تلد له ولد. وقبل زواجها من عثمان كان عمر بن الخطاب قد عرض على عثمان أن يزوّجه من ابنته حفصة، فسكت عثمان عنه لأنّه قد سمع النبي محمد يذكرها، فلمّا علم النبي محمد بذلك قال: «ألا أدل عُثْمَان عَلَى من هُوَ خير له منها؟ وأدلّها عَلَى من هُوَ خير لَهَا من عُثْمَان؟» فتزوج النبي محمد حفصة وزوّج عثمان أم كلثوم، وقال النبي محمد أيضًا: «ما زوّجت عثمان أم كلثوم إلّا بوحي من السّماء».
وفاتها
توفيت أمّ كُلثُوم في شهر شعبان سنة 9 هـ الموافق 630، وصلّى عليها النبي محمد بنفسه، وجلس على قبرها وعيناه تذرفان، ونزل فى حفرتها علي بن أبي طالب والفضل بن العباس وأسامة بن زيد، وروي أن أبا طلحة الأَنْصَارِيّ قد استأذن من النبي محمد أن ينزل إلى قبرها أيضًا، وفي ذلك يُروى أن النبي محمد قال: «هل فيكم أحد لم يقارف الليلة؟» فقال أبو طلحة الأنصاري: «أنا»، فقال: «فانزِل في قبرِها» فنزلَ في قبْرِها فقبَرَها وغسّلتها أسماء بنت عميس، وصفية بنت عبد المطلب، وشهدت أم عطية الأنصارية غسلها.
Umm Kulthum, the daughter of the Prophet Mohammed bin Abdullah from his wife Khadija Bint Khuwailad, older than the girls Zainab paper, and "Umm Kulthum" nickname and do not know the name, was born before the Prophet's mission six years, and realized Islam and migrated to Medina, H at the time of her husband Othman bin Affan and her age at the age of 27 years.
Her life
Umm Kulthum was born in Mecca in the year 19 AH, corresponding to 604, ie, before the mission of the Prophet Muhammad by six years, and on that day thirty-four years. When her father's cousin Obaidah ibn Abi Lahab married her, and when the Prophet Muhammad was converted, Umm Kulthum converted to Islam and her husband remained in his religion. When Al-Mas'id was cast down by Abu Lahab and his wife, Abu Lahab forced his son 'Utaiba to divorce Umm Kulthum. And the books of the biography say that Otaiba to the difference Umm Kulthum came to the Prophet Muhammad saying: "I disbelieve your religion, and your daughter, do not love me or love you," then slapped him and cut his shirt outside the Sham merchant, the Prophet called him by saying: «But I ask God that "When he went out in his trade, a lion attacked him.
She migrated with the Prophet Muhammad to Madinah with her sister Fatima al-Zahra and other people of the Prophet Muhammad, married by Osman ibn Affan in the year 3 AH after the death of his wife Rukia bint Mohammed in the year 2 AH, and was marriage to her in the month of spring I, and built in the month of Jumada II year 3 E, and died with him and did not give birth to him was born. Before her marriage to Uthman, Omar bin al-Khattab had offered to Othman to marry him from his daughter Hafsa. Osman was silent about him because he had heard the Prophet Muhammad remind her. When the Prophet Muhammad learned this, he said: "Do not I tell Othman who he is best for? The Prophet Muhammad also said: "I did not marry Othman or Kalthoum except with the inspiration of heaven."
Her death
Umm Kulthum died in the month of Shaaban 9 AH, corresponding to 630, and prayed by the Prophet Muhammad himself, and sat on her grave and eyes Ttervan, and descended in the pit Ali bin Abi Talib and Fadel bin Abbas and Osama bin Zaid, and Roy that Abu Talha Ansari had asked the Prophet Muhammad to come down And Abu Talha al-Ansari said, "I am," and he said, "Come down in her grave." And he went down in her grave, and her grave and her washing were the names of the daughter of Amis, and Safia the daughter of Abd al-Muttalib. , And saw Umm Atiyyah Ansari washed.

رد مع اقتباس