عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم منذ /11-30-2021, 03:25 PM   #3041

بحر القمر

مشرف التنميه البشـريه

رقم العضوية : 102183
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2016
 الجنس : ~ رجل
 المشاركات : 51,762
 النقاط : بحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond reputeبحر القمر has a reputation beyond repute
 درجة التقييم : 243349
 قوة التقييم : 122

بحر القمر غير متواجد حالياً

أوسمة العضو

نجم الهوايات تالت حمله الشخصيات التاريخيه مسابقه الكاتب المميز تاني مسابقه القلم المميز شاعر المنتدى 2 

افتراضي

كان سبب قصة أصحاب الفيل - على ما ذكر محمد بن إسحاق - أن أبرهة بن الصباح كان عاملا للنجاشي ملك الحبشة على اليمن فرأى الناس يتجهزون أيام الموسم إلى مكة - شرفها الله - فبنى كنيسة بصنعاء . وكتب إلى النجاشي " إني بنيت لك كنيسة لم يبن مثلها ، ولست منتهيا حتى أصرف إليها حج العرب " فسمع به رجل من بني كنانة فدخلها ليلا . فلطخ قبلتها بالعذرة . فقال أبرهة من الذي اجترأ على هذا ؟ قيل رجل من أهل ذلك البيت سمع بالذي قلت . فحلف أبرهة ليسيرن إلى الكعبة حتى يهدمها . وكتب إلى النجاشي يخبره بذلك فسأله أن يبعث إليه بفيله . وكان له فيل يقال له محمود لم ير مثله عظما وجسما وقوة . فبعث به إليه . فخرج أبرهة سائرا إلى مكة . فسمعت العرب بذلك فأعظموه ورأوا جهاده حقا عليهم . فخرج ملك من ملوك اليمن ، يقال له ذو نفر . فقاتله . فهزمه أبرهة وأخذه أسيرا فلما أراد قتله قال له ذو نفر أيها الملك لا تقتلنى واستبقنى، خيرا لك ، فاستبقاه وأوثه . وكان أبرهة رجلا حليما . فسار حتى إذا دنا من بلاد خثعم خرج إليه نفيل بن حبيب الخثعمي ، ومن اجتمع إليه من قبائل العرب . فقاتلوهم فهزمهم أبرهة . فأخذ نفيلا ، فقال له أيها الملك إنني دليلك بأرض العرب ، وهاتان يداي على قومي بالسمع والطاعة . فاستبقني خيرا لك . فاستبقاه . وخرج معه يدله على الطريق. فلما مر بالطائف خرج إليه مسعود بن معتب في رجال من ثقيف . فقال له أيها الملك نحن عبيدك . ونحن نبعث معك من يدلك . فبعثوا معه بأبي رغال مولى لهم . فخرج حتى إذا كان بالمغمس مات أبو رغال ، وهو الذي يرجم قبره . وبعث أبرهة رجلا من الحبشة - يقال له الأسود بن مفصود - على مقدمة خيله وأمر بالغارة على نعم الناس . فجمع الأسود إليه أموال الحرم . وأصاب لعبد المطلب مائتي بعير . ثم بعث رجلا من حمير إلى أهل مكة ، فقال أبلغ شريفها أنني لم آت لقتال بل جئت لأهدم البيت . فانطلق فقال لعبد المطلب ذلك . فقال عبد المطلب : ما لنا به يدان . سنخلي بينه وبين ما جاء له . فإن هذا بيت الله. وبيت خليله إبراهيم . فإن يمنعه فهو بيته وحرمه . وإن يخل بينه وبين ذلك فوالله ما لنا به من قوة . قال فانطلق معي إلى الملك - وكان ذو نفر صديقا لعبد المطلب - فأتاه فقال يا ذا نفر هل عندك غناء فيما نزل بنا ؟ فقال ما غناء رجل أسير لا يأمن أن يقتل بكرة أو عشيا ، ولكن سأبعث إلى أنيس سائس الفيل فإنه لي صديق فأسأله أن يعظم خطرك عند الملك . فأرسل إليه فقال لأبرهة إن هذا سيد قريش يستأذن عليك . وقد جاء غير ناصب لك ولا مخالف لأمرك ، وأنا أحب أن تأذن له.وكان عبد المطلب رجلا جسيما وسيما . فلما رآه أبرهة أعظمه وأكرمه . وكره أن يجلس معه على سريره . وأن يجلس تحته . فهبط إلى البساط فدعاه فأجلسه معه . فطلب منه أن يرد عليه مائتي البعير التي أصابها من ماله .فقال أبرهة لترجمانه قل له إنك كنت أعجبتني حين رأيتك . ولقد زهدت فيك . قال لم ؟ قال جئت إلى بيت - هو دينك ودين آبائك ، وشرفكم وعصمتكم - لأهدمه . فلم تكلمني فيه وتكلمني في مائتي بعير ؟ قال أنا رب الإبل . والبيت له رب يمنعه منك . فقال ما كان ليمنعه مني . قال فأنت وذاك . فأمر بإبله فردت عليه . ثم خرج وأخبر قريشا الخبر . وأمرهم أن يتفرقوا في الشعاب ويتحرزوا في رءوس الجبال خوفا عليهم من معرة الجيش . ففعلوا . وأتى عبد المطلب البيت . فأخذ بحلقة الباب وجعل يقول
يا رب لا أرجو لهم سواكا يا رب فامنع منهم و حماكا
إن عدو البيت من عاد اكا ف امنعهم و أن يخربوا قراكا
وقال أيضا : لا هم إن المرء يمــــــــنع رحله وحلاله فامنع حلالك
لا يغلبن صليبهــــم و محالهم غدوا محالك
جروا جموعهم وبلادهم والفيل كي يسبوا عيالك
إن كنت تاركهم وكعـ بتنا فأمر ما بدا لك
ثم توجه في بعض تلك الوجوه مع قومه . وأصبح أبرهة بالمغمس قد تهيأ للدخول . وعبأ جيشه . وهيأ فيه . فأقبل نفيل إلى الفيل . فأخذ بأذنه . فقال ابرك محمود . فإنك في بلد الله الحرام . فبرك الفيل فبعثوه فأبى . فوجهوه إلى اليمن ، فقام يهرول . ووجهوه إلى الشام ففعل مثل ذلك . ووجهوه إلى المشرق ففعل ذلك . فصرفوه إلى الحرم فبرك . وخرج نفيل يشتد حتى صعد الجبل فأرسل الله طيرا من قبل البحر مع كل طائر ثلاثة أحجار . حجران في رجليه وحجر في منقاره . فلما غشيت القوم أرسلتها عليهم . فلم تصب تلك الحجارة أحدا إلا هلك . وليس كل القوم أصابت . فخرج البقية هاربين يسألون عن - 36 - نفيل ليدلهم على الطريق إلى اليمن . فماج بعضهم في بعض . يتساقطون بكل طريق ويهلكون على كل منهل . وبعث الله على أبرهة داء في جسده . فجعلت تساقط أنامله حتى انتهى إلى صنعاء وهو مثل الفرخ . وما مات حتى انصدع صدره عن قلبه ثم هلك .........
The Year Of The Elephant
The reason for the story of the elephant owners - what has been mentioned Muhammad ibn Ishaq - that bin Abraha morning was a factor for Njashi king of Abyssinia to Yemen , he saw people Etjhezwn days of the season to Mecca - the honor of God - he built a church in Sana'a . He wrote to the Negus "I built you a church was not built like her, and I'm not even finished and I spend a pilgrimage to the Arabs " heard by a man from Bani Kinana Vdechlha night. Vltkh accepted Baladhirh . He said Abraha who Ajtro on this ? Man of the people were told that the house I told him that he heard . Abraha swore to Asern to the Kaaba until Ahedmaa . He wrote to tell him so Negus asked him to send him Bwilh . And Phil said he had not seen him Mahmoud like bones and body and strength . He sent it to him . Abraha went walking to Mecca . I heard so Voazmoh Arabs and saw them really struggle . Went out the king of the kings of Yemen , said to him with a turnoff . Vqatlh . Abraha chased him and took him prisoner when he said he wanted to kill him with his turnoff , O king, do not kill me and Astbakny , good for you, and Fastbakah Oth . Abraha was meek man . Fassar even if the DNA of the country came to him Khath'am Neville bin Habib Khathaami , and met him by Arab tribes . Vqatlohm Vhzmanm Abraha . He took Nfela , said to him , O king, I guide the land of the Arabs , and two hands on the national hearing and obedience . Fastbakna good for you. Fastbakah . Guide him and left him on the road. When he went out to him over the Taif Masoud bin Mattab in men than educate . He said to him , O king, we are your servants . We send you the massage . Fbosoa his father Rgal sire them . Went out, even if Palmgams died Abu Mughal , who stoned his grave . Abraha and sent a man from Ethiopia - said his black bin phlebotomized - on the front of his horses and ordered the raid on the yes people . Black gathered the funds to the campus. And hit a two hundred camel Abdul Muttalib . Then he sent a man from donkeys to the people of Mecca , he said, told Harivha I have not come to fight , but I came to demolish the house. Hence, he said to Abdulmutallab it. Abdul Muttalib said : What we do convicted . Disclaim between him and what came to him . This is the house of God . And the house of his friend Abraham. The stop him is his home and his wife . Although prejudice between him and us so sure of what its strength . He went with me said to the king - was a turnoff friend of Abdul Muttalib - came to him and said, 'O The turnoff Do you have a song in our inn ? He said the man was walking singing is not safe to kill or Ashaa reel , but I will send to Anis Groom elephant friend Vosalh it to me that maximizes your risk when the King . He sent him to Abraha said that this master of Quraish you permission . The came is Nesb you nor contrary to the order, and I like to authorize it. Abdulmutallab was a serious man , and in particular . When he saw Abraha Bearer of wine and honored . And hate to sit with him on his bed . That sits underneath it. Dropping to the rug called him Vogelsh him. He asked him to return his two hundred camel stricken from his money. Abraha said to Torgomana Tell him you were when I saw I liked . The Zhdt Vick . He did not ? He came to the house - is your religion and the religion of your ancestors , and your honor and Asmtkm - to Ohedma . It did not call me and talk to me in two hundred camel ? I said , Lord camels . House and his employer prevented him from you. He said what was to stop him from me. And you said that. Bablh responded and ordered it. Then he went out and told the Quraysh news . And ordered them to disperse in the coral heads and Athrzoa in the mountains for fear of them Ma'arrat army . And they did . Abdul Muttalib and came home. He took the ring and make the door says
O Lord, do not wish them Swaka Vamna them , O Lord, and Hmaka
The enemy returned home from AKA P stop them and to sabotage the Aqraka
He also said that they do not prevent one trip and Halaleh Vamna Hlalk
No Agbann their shops and their cross incapacitated Mhalk
The crowds dragged their country and so the elephant Lisboa Aialk
If you Tarkhm Okaa we now ordered what seemed to you
He then went on some of those faces with his people . Abraha and became Palmgams may prepares to enter. And mobilized his army . And created it. Neville turned to the elephant . He took his ear . Obarak Mahmoud said . You are in a country of God . Fabricated elephant Fbosoh refused . Vugeoh to Yemen , so he jogs . And Ugeoh to the Levant did like it. Ugeoh to the Orient and he did so . Vsrvoh to campus fabricated . Neville came out intense and even climbed the mountain of God sent by sea birds each bird with three stones . Hjeran in his legs and a stone in its beak . When Gshet people sent them. Did not serve anyone except those stones perished . And not all people infected . The rest went Harbin asking for - 36 - Neville to show them on the way to Yemen . Fmaj some of them in some . Falling all the way and perish on all manholes . And God sent to Abraha disease in his body . Loss that leads to his fingertips until the end of Sanaa like a chick . And cracked his chest until he died from his heart and then

رد مع اقتباس